I’ve been nominated for the liebster award a few times which truly put a smile upon my face – so thank you ! The following are the lovely & talented bloggers who have nominated me for the liebster award ;
Alright, let’s dive right into it , shall we? According to the rules, I need to answer 11 questions + Share 11 Facts + Ask 11 questions to the ones I nominate. If I were to answer all the questions each blogger ‘asked’ me, I’d be answering 55 questions… I don’t see myself doing that, instead I’ve selected 2 questions from each blogger ( 10 questions total ) and the eleventh question will be one I randomly chose from one of the bloggers. Makes sense ? Don’t worry about it – let’s just have fun with it !
- Favourite Snack? A caprese salad
- What’s your style? Casual Chic
- If you could only choose from: sweet, savoury or sour foods. Which would you eat for a year? Probably savoury – more options
- If you visited (or live in) Australia, where would you like to go and why? Sydney – Looks beautiful and seems like a real cosmopolitan city
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, 2 older sisters + 2 younger brothers
- Do you think you’ll still be blogging 6 months from now? Yes (right?)
- What’s your favourite TV Show? I was typing ‘gossip girl’ but that’s not airing any longer,is it. Scandal then.
- What’s your favourite beauty product? Mascara
- When is your birth month? October
- Massage or facial? Facial – glowing skin over achy back ! lol
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? I wash my face + Brush my teeth
- I have an irrational phobia for spiders
- I live in Dubai
- I’ve skydived and I liked it
- I enjoy traveling and discovering new cultures
- I like to read when I’m taking a bath
- I like to eat clean and live clean – my husband says I’m a neat freak.
- I’d like to get a Phd in a few years
- I’d choose skincare over make-up if I had to
- My favourite perfume is Chanel Chance ( though I’m on a serious quest to find something else )
- I like to paint and I like to draw but I don’t remember the last time I took time out to do just that
- I’ve moved around so much … I miss my old friends sometimes
The Questions for the Nominees
- Which country would you like to visit and why?
- London or Paris ?
- What motivated you to blog?
- Do you have any pets?
- Are you a lipstick or mascara girl?
- What is your worst habit ?
- What trait are you most proud of ?
- Any hidden talents ?
- Your favourite dish?
- Favourite movie?
- Swimming or Walking?