This DIY mask is one of those masks that just always delivers. The recipe is simple and the results are outstanding . After whipping up this easy diy face mask, you apply it on your clean, exfoliated face and keep it on for a good 20 min ( longer if you wish ). I tend to wash it off as soon as I feel that it tingles too much . Skin irritation is not the goal here ! The result , you ask ? Brighter,smoother,nourished and nicely hydrated skin – plumper , if you will. I love it, I use it whenever my face looks dull or when I’m soaking in a hot bath ( the ideal time for face masks or hair masks ,in my experience ). Try it, you’ll love it.
Recipe | DIY Honey + Vitamin C facemask
You’ll need :
- a glass or plastic bowl
- a wooden or plastic spoon ( no metals, por favor )
- 1 table spoon of honey – I use raw,organic honey.
- 1 table spoon of vitamin C powder – Also called l-ascorbic acid.
- 1 table spoon (or less ) of jojoba oil – any light oil will do , eg; almond oil
- Whip up the oil & honey till you get 1 smooth paste
- Add the vitamin C powder and mix till smooth
- Apply on your face ( after cleansing + lightly exfoliating )
How about you? What are your favourite DIY face masks?